Electronic Research Administration
The agencies listed below use Electronic Research Administration methods to administer grants and to manage grant related activities. Electronic Research Administration (ERA) is a term that is used to describe various aspects of grants administration that make use of many forms of technology; ranging from email notification of awards to a fully operational cradle-to-grave grants management system, involving electronic routing, signature, submission, tracking and reporting of grants. The following agencies use some or all of these concepts in their current systems. Please call Chiquita Porter at 301-2801 if you need help with any of these resources or have questions concerning NIH eRA Commons or NSF Fastlane.
- NSF Fastlane - NSF Fastlane Registration Form (PDF)
- NIH eRA Commons - NIH eRA Accounts Registration Form (PDF)
- e-grants Department of Education
- HRSA EHB Health Resources & Services Administration
- NASA Research Opportunities